XFree86: MIT-KERBEROS-5

I gather that XFree86 for Debian is not compiled with Kerberos support?
---
hostname:~> xhost krb:username
xhost: not compiled for Kerberos 5
---
Before I go galloping off to recompile it, I should probably ask if this is appropriate? Why isn't XFree86 available w/ Kerberos?

I'm not the X guru I'd like to be ... I want to authorize xclients to connect to a remote xserver, provided they are run by the same person who's running the server. I have a working Kerberos setup and read about the "MIT-KERBEROS-5" security mechanism in the man pages. It's not like I've used this mechanism before ... I thought I'd give it a go. Not much help from Google. Can you spot any problems already?

Thanks!

Jack