Re: via_drv.o - A Backported XFree86 4.3.x/Debian Driver for VIA Video Chipsets

On Fri, Feb 20, 2004 at 03:32:27PM +0100, David Martínez Moreno wrote:

> El Jueves, 19 de Febrero de 2004 15:44, Herbert Valerio Riedel escribió:
> > ps: ...some xfree86 driver development kit for debian might have saved
> > me some fiddling around... maybe there is one already, and I just didn't
> > find it?
>
> 	As far as I know, Sven Luther was doing some preliminary work on an XFree86
> SDK, but it seemed that his patched were finally rejected.

I don't think that's correct.

As I recall, Daniel Stone was looking at them but ran out of time to do so.

> 	I'm thinking of doing that for 4.3.0, so stay tuned.

Please do!

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    Somewhere, there is a .sig so funny
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    that reading it will cause an