Re: FWD from XFree86 forum: GPL-incompatible license

Sven,

I have been forwarding industry-significant mssages from the Forum list to
the xorg_foundation list because i knew that many xorg list recipients were
not monitoring the Forum list.

David Dawes is aware of this. I have also  informed  rms.

Leon

debian-x@lists.debian.org