Re: [idkfa@grafin.kiev.ua: xfree86 4.3.0-0pre1v1 - request for porting help!]

On Sun, Feb 01, 2004 at 12:13:59AM +1100, Daniel Stone wrote:
> Sorry I can't be of much more assistance, I'm no longer a part of the
> Debian X Strike Force,

You are as long as you continue to participate in the mailing list.  In
fact, you very recently closed a bug against one of the xfree86
packages, filed by Dan Jacobson.

If you don't feel yourself a part of this group, then don't do that.
If you are willing to help out with bug triage, then please *do*
consider yourself part of the group.

The only thing that has changed is that your commit privileges to the
SVN repos were suspended.  To be honest I haven't figured out what would
re-establish the level of trust required to restore those privileges
(this, of course, presumes you're interested in that, which you may not
be).

I'm open to suggestions from the list as to how to deal with this
situation, and any like it that may arise in the future.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |      "To be is to do"   -- Plato
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      "To do is to be"   -- Aristotle