Re: unauthorized upload of xfree86 4.3.0-1 to unstable

On Wed, Jan 28, 2004 at 02:21:31PM -0500, David B Harris wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 13:04:30 -0500
> Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> wrote:
> > This upload was done without advance notice to, or consultation with the
> > rest of the X Strike Force (XSF) team
>
> I asked Branden for clarification on this, and the XSF consists of
> everybody subscribed to debian-x@lists.debian.org.

More specifically, everyone who *participates* on that list.

Lurkers enjoy no special status until and unless they speak up.  :)

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     It just seems to me that you are
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     willfully entering an arse-kicking