Re: Patches status: some of the stolen_from_HEAD patches

On Fri, Jan 09, 2004 at 12:33:18AM -0500, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> 000_stolen_from_HEAD_xlib
> -------------------------
> This patch is *ing huge, and took a tediously long time to check,
> just due to the need to go through so many files.
>
> Entirely present in upstream 4.3.
>
> A number of the files have additional bug fixes in HEAD, but I'm not
> going to even think about that right now.  :-)

Yup.  The important ones can be backported later on a case-by-case
basis.  All we're trying to do now is prevent regressions.

> 000_stolen_from_HEAD_xman
> Entirely present in upstream 4.3.
>
> 000_stolen_from_HEAD_xtt
> Entirely present in upstream 4.3.

Great.  Thank you very much!

--
G. Branden Robinson                |       If we believe absurdities, we
Debian GNU/Linux                   |       shall commit atrocities.