Re: X Strike Force XFree86 SVN commit: rev 880 - branches/4.3.0/sid/debian

On Thu, Jan 01, 2004 at 03:46:05AM -0500, X Strike Force SVN Repository Admin wrote:
> Use hardlinks instead of symlinks when copying build tree for debugging
> server build in build-server target (thanks, David Schmitt).

I had symlinks for a reason: the Hurd guys can't have disks above 1.4GB
or whatever it is, so they can't, obviously, have XFree86 on a single
disk. That's why there's symlinks, so you can do cross-device trees.

Yes, it's nasty and crap (just like the rest of the Hurd ;), but what
can you do?

--
Daniel Stone                                                <daniels@debian.org>
Debian X Strike Force:                    http://people.debian.org/~branden/xsf/