Re: dri_util.c:157: warning: pointer targets differ in signedness.

On Thu, 2004-12-30 at 12:33 -0800, Mike Mestnik wrote:
> --- Michel Dnzer <michel@daenzer.net> wrote:
>
> I'm talking about 2d Xdrivers, where current MergedFB is built.  I think
> these can be built with the Mesa/lib/r200_dri.so files that live in
> X11R6/lib/modules/dri/r200_dri.so?

Nope, completely different kettle of fish.

> >       * X server from the X.Org tree.
> Will building the X.Org binarys and puting them on a system expecting
> Xfree86 binarys work?

Hmm, there may indeed be issues, in particular related to stuff like
XKB. Someone would have to try... or, if you (or anybody else, for that
matter) want to make snapshots from XFree86 CVS instead, go ahead.