Re: dri_util.c:157: warning: pointer targets differ in signedness.

> I know, this causes a problem for any one building Xfree86 DRI.  We need
> to fold the DRI xc tree into Xfree86 or stop using Xfree86 alltogether.

> I'm talking about 2d Xdrivers, where current MergedFB is built.  I think
> these can be built with the Mesa/lib/r200_dri.so files that live in
> X11R6/lib/modules/dri/r200_dri.so?

here you are talking about 2D drivers, mergedfb is a 2D thing really, it's
been merged into Xorg, but not XFree86, take it up with XFree86,

Alanh merges DRI changes into the XFree86 tree still on a regular basis,
but mergedfb isn't really a DRI change it was just developed in the DRI
tree as the XFree86 tree was too closed shop for anyone to use... so I
don't think he can merge it into the XFree86 tree (I've no idea how their
developers work or don't...)

Dave.

--
David Airlie, Software Engineer
http://www.skynet.ie/~airlied / airlied at skynet.ie
pam_smb / Linux DECstation / Linux VAX / ILUG person