dri_util.c:157: warning: pointer targets differ in signedness.

The source I'm using contains the old DRI xc.  I can see where the old xc
source is needed to build the OLD Xserver and Mesa is needed there to
build it's dri, glx, and opengl Xdrivers.  How ever I can't see why this
old xc code has not been diffed in to debian's Xfree86?  Would submitting
a patch to TDBTS help?

At this time Xorg is used for most of the DRI development.  It also seams
that the dri, glx, and opengl Xdrivers can be built in the Mesa tree with
libGL and the dri_ Xdrivers.  Since Mesa is now able to build against
Xfree86 and Xorg this would seam to fix most of the problems.

I got this after cvs updating the tar.gz of the unofficial debian
source... This source is at least missing the DRI_NEW_INTERFACE_ONLY
define "dri_util.c:1073", cause it uses the xc Makefiles to build Mesa.

dri_util.c: In function `glx_find_dri_screen':
dri_util.c:157: warning: pointer targets in passing arg 1 of
`glXGetProcAddress' differ in signedness

/*
 * fd.o bug #1713: Some rare libGL's have __glXFindDRIScreen
defined but do not
 * export it via glXGetProcAddress.  These are not supported
anymore, so print
 * an error message to that effect.  - ajax 2004-10-26
 */
typedef __DRIscreen *(*PFNGLXFINDDRISCREEN)(__DRInativeDisplay *, int);

static __DRIscreen *glx_find_dri_screen(__DRInativeDisplay *d, int i)
{
    PFNGLXFINDDRISCREEN findscreen =
        (PFNGLXFINDDRISCREEN)glXGetProcAddress("__glXFindDRIScreen");

    if (!findscreen)
    {
        __driUtilMessage(
      "glXGetProcAddress(\"__glXFindDRIScreen\") failed!");
        __driUtilMessage("Your libGL is too old, please upgrade.");
        return NULL;
    }
    else return findscreen(d, i);
}