Crusoe-Bug with XFree86 / How to patch?

Hi there...

I am using Debian Sarge and I have a crusoe processor. Due to a hardware
bug in the processor, it is not possible to use allways X -

see e.g.:

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=3D216933

On the following page a workarond is described:

http://www.cs.auc.dk/~fleury/bug_cms/

I fetched the source with apt-get source & am able to build the package
with dpkg-buildpackage...

Also I am able to see hunderds of patches in

/root/source/xfree86-4.3.0.dfsg.1/debian/patches

But: How do I supply an additional patch (passing -O1
-fomit-frame-pointer to my gcc) - I tried to manage this... But I am
still a bit clueless. Where is the gcc command to pass it? Should I pass
it to CcCmd? There are hunderds of gcc defined with different rules all
over the place -

I would be glad, if you could give me a hint how to write a patch to the
program.

Best whishes from Zurich

	Ilja

--
€º°`°º€ø,žž,ø€º°`°º€ø,žž,ø€º°`°º€ø,žž,ø€º°`°º€ø

Warning: REALITY.SYS may be corrupt. Reboot universe (y/n)?

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 7EF3637B
GPG-Fingerprint: 1986 0949 8102 817D C3E3  B5AA 3CF6 E44C 7EF3 637B