Re: Building debs of xorg, howto not found.

--- Jeremy Nickurak <atrus@debian.spam.rifetech.com> wrote:

> On dim, 2004-10-24 at 02:03 -0700, Mike Mestnik wrote:
> > Where did you see this?  I use wget or cvs when apt-get won't featch a
> > source file!  In this case I'm not sure so I asked, poor me.
> >
> > Check it out for your self.
> > cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.sf.net:/cvsroot/gtk-gnutella co
> > gtk-gnutella-current;
> > cd gtk-gnutella-current;
> > dpkg-buildpackage -uc -b;
> > dpkg -i ../*.deb;
> > mv ../*.deb .;
>
> This works for gtk-gnutella because upstream is providing the package
> build scripts. Almost nobody ever does this.

I see this lots of times, mostly on sf.net.

> Nobody's come up with a complete polished set of debian build scripts
> for xorg yet (akaik).

I'm not looking for "a complete polished set", I would like to build the
bloody bleading edge.  After all is there any polished copy of Xorg?

I think this is what I'm looking for, seams like it provides both Xorg and
some package build scripts...
http://necrotic.deadbeast.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/?root=xorg
I am only asking here sine I saw the above link in TXSF FAQ.