Re: DRAFT [was: Re: Fabio, please summarize the "future" thread :)]

On Sun, Aug 15, 2004 at 12:27:05PM +0200, Fabio Massimo Di Nitto wrote:
> Here is a draft. I kept it simple for global understanding, but guys feel
> free to destroy it if you think it is not good enough.

Looks great.  I'll do the usual en_IT to en_US translation that I usually
do.  ;-)  I'll queue it up for committing.

Thanks a lot.  Given that no one has commented on this, I conclude that it
is uncontroversial.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    Optimists believe we live in the
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    best of all possible worlds.