Re: Pre-seeding XFree settings for keyboard in Debian Installer

On Tue, Jun 29, 2004 at 10:52:12PM +0300, Konstantinos Margaritis wrote:
> conffiles.d/sarge:
> ispell.preinst  xfree86-kbd.preinst
>
> conffiles.d/woody:
> ispell.postinst  ktouch.postinst  locale.preinst    opera6.postinst
> xfree86-kbd.preinst kde2.postinst    links.postinst
> ltsp-xfree86-kbd.?  timezone.postinst

FYI, as part of the overhaul of xserver-xfree86's debconf (currently
scheduled for -7, but which could slip), I'm going to be breaking up the
.config script into one functon for each configurable parameter, so it
should be fairly easy to slot in whatever you'd like to do.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     If the jury can count higher than
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     two, the case will fail.