Re: howto/script for migration of ttf fonts into supported debian structure?

On Tue, Jun 22, 2004 at 11:50:17PM +0200, Andreas Schuldei wrote:
> i have a couple of ttf fonts that i installed in one directory on
> my system. now after installing additional debian ttf-packages,
> i would like to have *one* clean solution for all fonts. is there
> a script that copies the fonts around, generates indexes etc for
> cases like this?

I think deforma was written to be this tool.

Unfortunately, on multiple occasions I have tried and failed to comprehend
its documentation.

It also appears to make bizarre and non-intuitive (to me) decisions about
path specifications.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    I must confess to being surprised
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    by the magnitude of incompatibility