Re: Newer VIA driver for xfree86-4.3.0.dfsg.1

On di, 2004-06-15 at 14:31 -0400, Nathanael Nerode wrote:

> If it can be verified that he is not doing "aggressive relicensing", then it
> is safe.  If he is doing "aggressive relicesning" like Dawes, who claims
> that all his additions after some date or other are under the XFree86 1.1
> license, then these two tiny bits are not safe.
> Unfortunately, it's important to ask.

Branden said it looked OK on IRC, so I went ahead with the patching. If
you read the project's mailing lists, you'll see lots of comments about
the 1.1 license, for example:

and this thread:

Also, all source files have only the "MIT license" header -- if that
means anything .
Martijn van de Streek <martijn@foodfight.org>