Start preparing -3

Hi all guys,
	first of all my apologizes for disappearing after the upload but i
have been dragged away from my laptop and got drunk ;) Branden thanks a
lot for following up after the upload.

-2 should have hitted the mirrors a few hours ago (if my brain time
setting isn't totally gone thanks to the jetlag).

+ #249614: xserver-xfree86: [debconf] autodetect SGI Indy and Indigo2
   systems

Branden, i would really love to fix this problem ASAP. We have a SGI Indy
here at debconf4 that we can use to build and test the fix. If you think
that we can't make it in time for debconf4 than we wil include with all
the other debconf fixes (that are anyway in this plan).

-1 was an ok release and i expect -2 to be the same. so for -3:

-> fix whatever problem comes out from -2 <-

Time to start working on more delicate tasks:

* Re-do migration of /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/{app-defaults,xkb}:

* Rewrite xserver-xfree86 debconfage.

There is enough for a huge headacke in these 2 items afaict. We will see
if time will give us the opportunity to do more.

Please comments are welcome as usual.

Fabio

--
<user> fajita: step one
<fajita> Whatever the problem, step one is always to look in the error log.