Re: Getting ready for xfree86 4.3.0.dfsg.1-2 (ATI and SIS users WAKE UP!)

On Sat, 22 May 2004, Fabio Massimo Di Nitto wrote:

> hi all,
>
> On Thu, 20 May 2004, Branden Robinson wrote:
>
> > > As we discussed already in the previous thread, these two entries are time
> > > consuminig. I think it is reasonable to postpone them to -3 and release -2
> > > within this week. I would say thursday if we can get some feedback from
> > > ATI and SIS users, otherwise thursday and we will kill them all if they
> > > will start complaining after the upgrade [0].
> >
> > Sounds good to me!  Nothing gets my blood pumping like someone else's
> > blood gushing.
>
> Branden i think we can proceed mergin trunk into branch. I am running -2
> since 2 days on an ATI (i managed to get one) with no problems at all.
> Upgrade from -1 is smooth.
>
> Can you take care of the merge? otherwise i will do it from debconf in a
> few days from now.

Hey Branden, I received the commit message for the merge! (revision 1437)
but i am having problems to access the svn repo via ssh. I can see the ssh
session is going up, but there is no data transfer at all.

trunk/xfree86-4.3.0$ svn up

and it dies there. (same goes for other parts of the repo like branches)

Is external access still locked for the security problem?

Thanks
Fabio

--
<user> fajita: step one
<fajita> Whatever the problem, step one is always to look in the error log.