Re: X Strike Force - some infos missing

(sorry if this message break the threads but i deleted the original one
for a mistake)

On Tue, 30 Mar 2004 04:29:32 -0500, Branden Robison wrote:

> I've publicly asked for volunteers to manage releases to unstable now
> that 4.3.0 is there.  The time is even more ripe now that it's in
> testing as well.

> I hereby renew the call.

I would like to give it a shot or two. TBH I am kinda searching some
motivations to do more work in Debian and perhaps this is an opportunity.

Fabio

--
<user> fajita: step one
<fajita> Whatever the problem, step one is always to look in the error log.