Re: X Strike Force - some infos missing

On Mon, Mar 29, 2004 at 03:20:59PM +0200, Ondřej Surý wrote:
> Hi Branden and all,
>
> could you update your XSF page to include members of XSF?

What about the definition at:

http://necrotic.deadbeast.net/xsf/XFree86/NEWS.xhtml#whatis

is lacking?

Basically anyone who participates on this mailing list is a member of
the team.

The list of SVN committers is maintained in the COMMITTERS file in SVN.
A copy of the file is exported every night at:

http://necrotic.deadbeast.net/xsf/XFree86/

...in addition to being available via SVN itself, of course.

The list of people authorized to upload various packages maintained by
the XSF is kept in the packages themselves, in debian/control.

> (The question really is if Daniel Stone and you calmed down and are you
> cooperating again :-)

I'd rather leave that determination to you, as we both post publicly to
this mailing list.

> And if you could put some semi-official statement on XSF page about next
> development of X in Debian (freedesktop vs. Xorg vs. X(nolonger)free86)
> it would propably save few questions on list... (Well it would be
> interesting to see what will happen next even in normal state of things)

That is a good idea, and no one on this list seems to have objected to
the approaches proposed by Daniel Stone and me.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     Never attribute to human stupidity
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     that which can be adequately