Re: XFree86 4.3.0 and testing (was: when will the release release)

On Sat, Mar 27, 2004 at 02:18:03PM +0100, Adrian Bunk wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 26, 2004 at 11:42:30PM -0800, Daniel Stone wrote:
> > Kamion said the only thing holding it up yesterday was an RC bug, which
> > I promptly downgraded; if it didn't go in today, I expect that will be
> > because of the new sppc upload, making it a transitive problem.
>
> Please don't forget to upgrade the bug again later.
>
> Downgrading RC bugs for getting a package into testing sometimes has the
> effect that the then non-RC bug gets forgotten later [1].

I downgraded it because it is NOT A VALID RC BUG IN THE FIRST PLACE.

--
Daniel Stone                                                <daniels@debian.org>
Debian: the universal operating system                     http://www.debian.org