Re: libXft

Branden Robinson <branden <at> debian.org> writes:

> Can you tell us about the installed versions of libxft2, libxft-dev, and
> libxft2-dev?

Sorry, no. Much to my regret i´ve forgot to tell you about, and now this
installation does not exist anymore, because I needet X11 and in particular
KDE-3 to run some applications, so I installed SuSE Linux on this box. But is it
not possible to find out which packages were on the ftp at 07. March 2004? I´m
really sorry that i forgot to attach this information.

With kind regards
Steve