person needed to build and test XFree86 trunk for 4.3.0-3 release

A couple of days ago, James Troup emailed me and asked me to expedite
the release of 4.3.0-3, because the library postrm is very hard on the
buildds.

I agreed.

Unfortunately, my primary home box, a Blue & White PowerMac G3, has
developed erratic problems with memory over the past couple of says.
gcc segfaults non-reproducibly, and Mozilla and the X server have also
spontaneously segfaulted.

I cannot get 4.3.0-3 built on this machine in this state, so I would
like a volunteer (a Debian Developer, for accountability purposes) to
build the XFree86 trunk in SVN, revision 1115, and test the resulting
packages.

Unless you happen to build on powerpc I will be unable to test the
packages myself, so I will rely on you to do the testing.  I will sign
and upload the packages on your testimony that they test all right.

This is a little unusual, but I'm in a bind; the buildds need a fixed
XFree86 and home box is flaking out on me.  I'm going to rip out a DIMM
and see if that helps, but it will take a day or two to really know.

Please build in a clean sid chroot, and mail the debian-x list when the
packages are ready.

Besides, it will be good for someone else to feel the responsibility of
doing an X release.  Let's have a little test of delegation.  :)

--
G. Branden Robinson                |      What cause deserves following if
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      its adherents must bury their