Re: Elf_RelocateEntry() Unsupported relocation type 10, problems in Alpha

On Mon, Feb 23, 2004 at 10:35:46AM +0200, Juhana Paavola wrote:
> I upgraded XFree86 4.2 (don't remember exact version) to 4.3.0-2.
> After that X wont start, it doesn't find graphics card Voodoo3.
> But if I define BusID to XF86Config, then it finds it.
> Also I get lots of Elf_RelocateEntry messages, doesn't matter if there's
> BusID definition or not.
> Without BusID it doesn't start.
>
> There's XFree86.log and config file, hope this helps.
> I noticed that X is compiled under kernel 2.6.0-test4, should I run 2.6
> too or is 2.4 fine ?
>
> And now when I got X running with BusID, when exiting WM the text console
> is totally screwd.
>
> Debian Linux Unstable on Alpha.
> Kernel 2.4.23.

A similar report has been filed as Debian bug #234073.

Could you please send further information to that report?

234073@bugs.debian.org

http://bugs.debian.org/234073

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     I don't care if it has a GUI, or
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     command line, or is carved in mud