Elf_RelocateEntry() Unsupported relocation type 10, problems in Alpha

Hi.

I upgraded XFree86 4.2 (don't remember exact version) to 4.3.0-2.
After that X wont start, it doesn't find graphics card Voodoo3.
But if I define BusID to XF86Config, then it finds it.
Also I get lots of Elf_RelocateEntry messages, doesn't matter if there's
BusID definition or not.
Without BusID it doesn't start.

There's XFree86.log and config file, hope this helps.
I noticed that X is compiled under kernel 2.6.0-test4, should I run 2.6
too or is 2.4 fine ?

And now when I got X running with BusID, when exiting WM the text console
is totally screwd.

Debian Linux Unstable on Alpha.
Kernel 2.4.23.