Re: X Strike Force XFree86 SVN commit: rev 998 - branches/4.3.0/sid/debian

On Fri, Jan 30, 2004 at 12:17:33AM -0500, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> Um, you seem to have left out
>   + 049_remove_duplicate_XShm_prototype.diff
> Which does indeed need to be forward-ported (although it turns into a
> stolen-from-HEAD patch).  (Or maybe it doesn't need to be forward-ported due
> to its unimportance?)

Hmm, that was just plain notated wrong.  Bad.

> And you also seem to have dropped the font path catalog change in
>   + 906_debian_xfs.diff
> which may actually matter (or may not, I dunno).

Thanks.  I've put these on the short list to fix for 4.3.0-1.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |      Why should I allow that same God
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      to tell me how to raise my kids,