Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 14:46:54 +0200
From: Andriy Skulysh <idkfa@grafin.kiev.ua>
To: Daniel Stone <dstone@trinity.unimelb.edu.au>
Subject: xfree86 4.3.0-0pre1v1 - request for porting help!

Hello Daniel,

>You're getting this mail because SuperH doesn't yet support XFree86 4.3.0.
>As you may or may not know, I have been preparing 4.3.0 packages for some
>time now, which are soon to become the official packages (an
>xfree86_4.3.0-0pre1v1 source package from the XSF is expected soonish).

>Unfortunately, 4.3.0 can't go into sid without all the architectures we
>support - that's where you guys come in.

>Porting to XFree86 isn't difficult per se, it just needs a lot of
>horsepower, and about 4gb of diskspace. The builds for your relevant
>architectures will fail once: I'll need the debian/MANIFEST.$(ARCH).new
>file, and I'll then send you an updated source package, which should
>produce a complete build.

  I would like to port xfree86 to Sh3. I am using  HP Jornada 680.
  What should I do ?

--
Best regards,
 Andriy                          mailto:idkfa@grafin.kiev.ua

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Daniel Stone                                     <dstone@trinity.unimelb.edu.au>
Developer, Trinity College, University of Melbourne