Re: unauthorized upload of xfree86 4.3.0-1 to unstable

On Wed, Jan 28, 2004 at 09:48:55PM -0500, David Nusinow wrote:
[...]
> p.s. I've addressed this to you privately so as not to cause any
> troubles in public. If you want, you're welcome to forward this to
> debian-x, or wherever else you like.

David,

I was unable to reply privately; your ISP has defamed me by asserting
that I am a spammer[1].

Please do not send me mail from addresses that will do this, or set your
Reply-To to point to an address with a civilized MX.

Thank you!

[1] <dnusinow@sbcglobal.net>: host vmd-ext.prodigy.net[207.115.63.89]
    said: 553 5.3.0 DNSBL:To request removal of, 65.26.182.85, please
    send and E-mail to abuse@prodigy.net (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

--
G. Branden Robinson                |      A fundamentalist is someone who
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      hates sin more than he loves