Re: patch 004 is overkill

Branden Robinson wrote:

> You appear to be overlooking some of the purpose of my patch.  Consider
> the phenomenon of a game with a manpage, which uses imake as its build
> system.

I guess I was mistaken. I thought that this patch was just trying to get the
manpages in the right places. Are the new defines that you make (eg
GameManSection) de facto standards anywhere other than in XF86 in Debian.
If so, why are these modifications not included upstream?

I cannot find anything in the Debian archive the even build depends on
imake. Maybe we should prune some of the unused macros.

wt
--
Warren Turkal
President, GOLUM, Inc.