Re: patch 004 is overkill

On Sun, Jan 11, 2004 at 05:56:14PM -0600, Warren Turkal wrote:
> Short Description:
> Okay, if you used the patch I supplied, you will get the manpages in the
> same places with the same names as we use in Debian. This all uses the
> internal support in the XF86 build system.

[snip]

You appear to be overlooking some of the purpose of my patch.  Consider
the phenomenon of a game with a manpage, which uses imake as its build
system.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |       The software said it required
Debian GNU/Linux                   |       Windows 3.1 or better, so I