Re: please build xfree86 4.3.0-0pre1v3 from experimental

On Wed, Oct 01, 2003 at 08:17:21AM +0200, raffaele.salmaso@libero.it wrote:
> On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 16:13:33 -0500
> Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> wrote:
>
> > Can everyone else please attempt a build
> > and if the build is
> > successful, upload the packages to experimental?
> It builds fine (ibook 800 dual-usb).

Well, I knew that, as I built it for PowerPC myself.  My message did
indicate that i386, powerpc, and sparc had already been done, and m68k
was in the oven (probably still is).

> The only things:
> -) I cannot find is how to use dri, now that drm pachage is
> gone (ok, I've spent no time with it...).
> -) the mac (ibook) italian keymap doesn't work very well, it lacks the
> '<' and '>' (near 'Z' and left-shift)
>
> (Not subscribed to debian-x, so please cc: me)

These questions are better suited to the debian-powerpc or debian-user
mailing lists.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    It's like I have a shotgun in my
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    mouth, I've got my finger on the