Garnome + xfree86 4.3.0-0pre1v3 failure

I haven't noticed any particularly similar reports, so I thought I would
check here.

I'm running Garnome 0.27.1 on debian sid+experimental. Everything was
hunky-dory until I upgraded from 4.3.0-0pre1v1 -> 4.3.0-0pre1v3. At this
point, gnome-session consistently hung on the Gnome2.4 splash screen. I
wasn't able to pull anything that seemed particularly relevant out of
.xsession-errors.

Downgrading to 4.3.0-0ds4 (the only version I had access to) corrected
the problem.

I know this is far from a complete report, but I thought I'd see if
anyone else has had similar experiences, and perhaps warn anyone that
sees a similar problem to consider downgrading as an option. (I
retrieved 4.3.0-0ds4 from "deb
http://penguinppc.org/~daniels/sid/$(ARCH) ./" if anyone needs the
same.)

If anyone can suggest what I might do to upgrade successfully, or would
like me to try something specific to try and narrow down the source of
the problem, don't hesitate to reply.

Thanks,

--
Jeremy Nickurak -= Email/Jabber: atrus@rifetech.com =-
I would rather spend 10 hours reading someone else's source code than