Re: X Strike Force SVN commit: rev 410 - trunk/debian

On Thu, Aug 21, 2003 at 07:04:19PM +1000, Daniel Stone wrote:
> There's an email in your inbox explaining why I can't co, ci, up, pg or pe, and
> what you have to do to restore my ability to do so, remember? :)

You also told me you couldn't do any of that anyway, and the fix you
asked me implement wouldn't help.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     I am only good at complaining.
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     You don't want me near your code.