Re: xfree86 4.3.0-pre1v1 sources ?

On Thu, Aug 07, 2003 at 12:48:45PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> Yep, the problem is that branden added the define CppCmd
> cpp-3.2 in the 003a patch, which gets applied just before the 003 one,
> and apparently didn't rebuild the 003 patch. I will attach here the
> fixed version.

The problem is that something is applying patch 003a before 003.

I guess that something is DBS.

Set LC_ALL=C in your environment when building, and file a bug on the
dbs package.  It needs to ensure that LC_COLLATE is sane before applying
patches.

I reject your patch, as it will cause build failures in environments
where LC_COLLATE is not set to "mumbo_JUMBO".

--
G. Branden Robinson                |      "To be is to do"   -- Plato
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      "To do is to be"   -- Aristotle