Publishing xfree 4.3.99 debs

Hi Branden

> Anyway, I believe the Imake variable in question is "ForceNormalLib", or
> something similar to that.
This was the ticket to get me some running xfree86 4.4 (well 4.3.99-16
cvs from nov 1.) deb packages built. Is there something i have to pay attention to, when
i am packaging non-offical packages? If there is no problem, i would
publish the packages on apt-get.org or so?
Since i ripped of the experimental packages there are a lot of mail etc
from the x-stike-force in the package. The changelog makes however clear
that these are not official packages.

Cheers
Tim