Re: How come X seems insistent on managing my XF86Config now?

Branden Robinson wrote:
> In the meantime, I suggest just hitting enter until the questions go
> away (if you're using the dialog frontend -- if not, do the equivalent
> for your frontend).

I ran into this today, and using the dialog frontend[1] I had to make up
nonsense anwsers for questions about the id for my video card and
monitor. I also had to answer pc104 and us for keyboard config. Just
hitting enter did not get me past these due to sanity checking.

--
see shy jo

[1] blew away my debconf db the other day