Re: 4.3.0 building on sid broken

Daniel Stone wrote:
> I saw that, and I can't help but think it's a local issue: I've had no
> issue on i386 and powerpc, chroot or no chroot, up-to-date sid. What
> filesystem are you running? Do you have enough space? Are the permissions
> all OK?

no chroot

my sid is up-to-date

ext3

16GB on the build partition

Permissions are default after untarring the orig and exporting a debian dir
from the svn into the hierarchy.

I redownloaded the orig.tar.gz and exported a snapshot from svn. Right now,
I am trying to build on i386 with somewhere pre-revision 464 (synaptics
driver add).

Warren
--
President, GOLUM, Inc.