Re: ctrl-alt-f? in the latest in sid

On Mon, Jul 14, 2003 at 06:52:01PM -0500, Warren Turkal wrote:
> 4.2.1-9 version of the xfree packages don't allow ctrl-alt-f? sequences to
> switch to the console. Is this supposed to happen?

1) I cannot reproduce this on any machine I've used in the past couple
   of weeks, several of which were running 4.2.1-9.

2) That *is* what's supposed to happen if the "DontVTSwitch" option is
   used.  Please see XF86Config-4(5x).

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    As people do better, they start
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    voting like Republicans -- unless