RE: Xfree-server and Xhp ?

Hi Juliusz,

>> Is somebody could explain me what would I have to change in debian (rules?
>> or elsewhere) to try to rebuild this Xhp server under linux?
>
>Please note that Xhp is not supported by XFree86,
Ok no pb
> and most probably doesn't build.

I know a very little about this stuff. Just that by the end of previous century
:-), for a project named mklinux a patch was published to build xc X11R6.3
(from x.org) on this linux :-) and I am curious to try it.

> Try adding a file xc/config/cf/host.def with the following line:
>
>  #define XhpServer YES
>
>Then make World as usual.

Thanks a lot for your attention and kind help,
    Joel

Soldes Tiscali ADSL : 27,50 euros/mois jusque fin 2003.
On s'habitue vite à payer son ADSL moins cher!
Plus d'info? Cliquez ici... http://reg.tiscali.be/default.asp?lg=fr