Xfree-server and Xhp ?

Hi all,

Runing a sid Debian Gnu/Linux on a hppa boxes, I just discover some days
ago (by trying to rebuild 4.3) that in XFree-4.2 still exists (not anymore
in 4.3?) sources of an Xhp server supporting the builtin gfx of my testing
box (into build-tree/xc/programs/Xserver/hw/hp/).

Is somebody could explain me what would I have to change in debian (rules?
or elsewhere) to try to rebuild this Xhp server under linux?

Thanks in advance for your attention,
    Joel

PS: I have any experience with imake :(

Soldes Tiscali ADSL : 27,50 euros/mois jusque fin 2003.
On s'habitue vite à payer son ADSL moins cher!
Plus d'info? Cliquez ici... http://reg.tiscali.be/default.asp?lg=fr