Re: xfree86 on hppa-linux

>> Hi,
>>
>> i just found out today from the debian x maintainer that he disabled the
>> loadable x-server for hppa because of a patch you submitted that
>> disabled loadable servers for hppa... any particular reason that is
>> needed? iirc xfree86 worked as-is for hppa...

 Humm? I don't remember I submited that kind of patch.
 Which patch is it? Would you tell me the pointer about the patch.

 And I have an question, if you know please teach me :-)

 XFree86 dynamic loading is already supported on HPPA architecture?

 If the answer is YES, we should enable hppa dynamic loading support
on HPPA architecture.I can not found HPPA dynamic loader code under
xc/programs/Xserver/hw/xfree86/loaders/.

--
ISHIKAWA Mutsumi
 <ishikawa@netvillage.co.jp>, <ishikawa@linux.or.jp>, <ishikawa@debian.org>