Re: 4.3.0-0pre1v1 build status

On Wed, Jun 25, 2003 at 11:57:31PM +1000, Daniel Stone wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 25, 2003 at 09:18:23AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > Also, i propose that Branden start learning a few other tongues, and
> > then held an argument such as this in the proponent native tongue
> > (german or french for Michel i think) :))))
>
> I can't see Branden learning French.
>
> Ever.

I took French in 3rd and 4th grade, along with every other student in
those grades at Westminster Day School in Oklahoma City.

(That doesn't mean I have retained it very well, and in fact I have not.
I've retained Spanish from junior high school and German from high
school a little better.)

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     Don't use nuclear weapons to
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     troubleshoot faults.