Re: 4.3.0-0pre1v1 build status

On Sun, Jun 22, 2003 at 02:24:29PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> Therefore, until further notice I have suspended the XSF subversion
> repository from further write access (except by me, I don't intend to
> disable my own shell account on my own machine -- nevertheless I will
> probably not be committing anyway).

Further notice:

The repo is open for business again (and actually has been for several
hours, but the damnable BDB permissions/corruption issue raised its
stinking head again and I wanted to make sure it remained stable).

Daniel, please revert revision 234.  If you do not have time or would
rather I did it, please let me know at your earliest convenience.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |          You live and learn.
Debian GNU/Linux                   |          Or you don't live long.