Re: 4.3.0-0pre1v1 build status

On Sun, Jun 22, 2003 at 08:04:08AM -0500, X Strike Force SVN Admin wrote:
> Author: daniel
> Date: 2003-06-22 08:02:30 -0500 (Sun, 22 Jun 2003)
> New Revision: 234
[...]
> Log:
> This is a biggie:
>   * Trash xlibmesa-glu.* (use libglu1-mesa).
>   * Rename xlibmesa-gl* to libgl1-xfree86*.
>   * Rename xlibmesa-dri to libgl1-xfree86-dri.
>   * Rename xlibmesa-drm-src to xfree86-drm-src.

I cannot work under these conditions.  If I am to maintain a leadership
role I cannot have you "delegating" and then "undelegating" major
decisions like this to me within the space of 24 hours.  It wouldn't be
fair if I did it to you, either -- so I doubt I could stand this sort of
environment even if I weren't the nominal "leader" of this little effort.

(As I said in a previous message, things would be different if you'd
committed such a disruptive change to your people/daniel branch -- you
can disrupt that as much as you choose.  But there's no point having
sandboxes for such things if people aren't going to use them.)

Therefore, until further notice I have suspended the XSF subversion
repository from further write access (except by me, I don't intend to
disable my own shell account on my own machine -- nevertheless I will
probably not be committing anyway).

So that work is disrupted as little as possible, I have have prepared a
dump of the XSF repository as of revision 238.  It can be found at:
	http://necrotic.deadbeast.net/xfree86/xfree86.svn-repo-dump

Just use "svnadmin load" to restore it (might want to read the manpage
first).

Also, I'll note for no one in particular that the current Debian package
of ViewCVS does not appear to work with the Python Subversion bindings
as of Subversion 0.24.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    One man's theology is another man's
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    belly laugh.