re: X Strike Force SVN commit: rev 175 - branches/4.3.0/sid/debian

Branden,
    Is this part still needed?

+  * #003_linux.cf_and_xfree86.cf.diff:
+    - Always disable `FontLibSharedFreeType' for compatiblity between
+      normal XFree86 server and XFree86-dbg server.
+      We should drop this change, when we can build the Loader Server
+      liked against external FreeType2                      [ISHIKAWA Mutsimi]
+

The offending cvs changes were regressed out in the latest 2.1.4-4
freetype package. The compilation error doesn't occur anymore
when building last weeks XFree86 4.3.0-0pre1v1 and the resulting
XFree86 packages seem to work fine.
                                   Jack