Re: XFree86's HasLinuxInput symbol and m68k

On Tue, 10 Jun 2003, Branden Robinson wrote:

> > But it's true, my Mac does not boot with 2.4.20, and yours probably neither.
> > Its just none of the mac users noticed yet. And I have no reports about
> > Atari, and the three VMEs. Is it important for XFree86, I mean will 4.3 only
> > work with a 2.4 kernel? I heard Ray Knight is trying to get some
> > improvements from the powerpc kernel. If somebody can make it work on Macs,
> > its Ray...
>
> Please don't freak about this.  That symbol has very limited effect:

My post was more paranoid than anything else. I was sure you evaluated the
impact already.

Thanks
Fabio

--
Our mission: make IPv6 the default IP protocol
"We are on a mission from God" - Elwood Blues

http://www.itojun.org/paper/itojun-nanog-200210-ipv6isp/mgp00004.html