Re: X Strike Force SVN commit: rev 172 - in branches/4.3.0/sid/debian: . patches

Fabio, I subscribe to this list; please do not CC me on replies.

On Tue, Jun 10, 2003 at 07:51:19PM +0200, Fabio Massimo Di Nitto wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Jun 2003, Branden Robinson wrote:
> > I'll handle this for the trunk.  Daniel or ISHIKAWA-san, can you merge
> > the change over to branches/4.3.0/sid once I have fixed it on the trunk?
>
> afaik 2.4 doesn't boot on all the m68k (ex)vendors... amiga does... mac
> does not.. :/

That's not what I seem to recall from recent traffic on debian-68k.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |      The National Security Agency is
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      working on the Fourth Amendment