Re: X Strike Force SVN commit: rev 172 - in branches/4.3.0/sid/debian: . patches

>> >  I believe changelog is a changelog, not a bug closer ;)
>>
>> Yeah. Branden and I discussed it a while back, and our conclusion was
>> that we should only use the changelog for major events/news/bug-closing,
>> not everything. The current xfree86 changelogs are massive, and we have
>> our revision control system to fully log everything. Plus, crediting
>> people right is a pain - what if two people work on something? Should
>> Branden be credited? How much contribution gets a credit? That sort of
>> thing. :)

 Ah, I agree this point of view. OK, I'll write only these thning
to debian/changelog, more details will be written to commitlog.

 Thanks :-)
--
ISHIKAWA Mutsumi
 <ishikawa@linux.or.jp>, <ishikawa@debian.org>, <ishikawa@netvillage.co.jp>