Re: X Strike Force SVN commit: rev 172 - in branches/4.3.0/sid/debian: . patches

On Tue, Jun 10, 2003 at 10:11:17PM +0900, ISHIKAWA Mutsumi wrote:
>  I believe changelog is a changelog, not a bug closer ;)

Yeah. Branden and I discussed it a while back, and our conclusion was
that we should only use the changelog for major events/news/bug-closing,
not everything. The current xfree86 changelogs are massive, and we have
our revision control system to fully log everything. Plus, crediting
people right is a pain - what if two people work on something? Should
Branden be credited? How much contribution gets a credit? That sort of
thing. :)

-d, going to sleep now on account of having an exam tomorrow morning

--
Daniel Stone 	     <daniel@raging.dropbear.id.au>             <dstone@kde.org>
KDE: Konquering a desktop near you - http://www.kde.org