Re: X Strike Force: let's work on xfree86/branches/4.3.0/sid

On Mon, May 26, 2003 at 09:39:55AM +0900, ISHIKAWA Mutsumi wrote:

> >> There are several things still to do:
>
> >> 2) The xlibs bustup.  Currently I envision:
> >> 	* One shared lib, -dev, and -dbg package for every shared
> >> 	  library except those with a different upstream (fontconfig,
> >> 	  xft, xrender, xcursor).
>
>  -  Xcursor package will be ITPd as soon as possible.
>     (Maintainer: X Strike force, Uploader Branden, Daniel and me).
>
>     There is beta package:
>       http://people.debian.org/~ishikawa/xcursor/

Thanks Ishikawa!
Obviously we'll need to make the requisite changes in
branch/4.3.0/sid/debian, but it looks good otherwise.

Is it worth maintaining these packages (Xft, Xcursor, et al) under SVN
as well?

Cheers!
:) d

--
Daniel Stone                                     <dstone@trinity.unimelb.edu.au>
Developer, Trinity College, University of Melbourne